Saturday, January 10, 2015

Time Shift 1/10/1955



         Ok, I hear you. I know I threw off the time-space continuum by jumping ahead last year. Sometimes you don’t realize the ramifications of your actions until after you have done them.  Having received numerous complaints about the time shift last year and how it fouled up their whole year (?) I have decided to return the calendar back to the original year alignment. Holy cow! It was only a year off, give me a break.

Anyway, starting next week I am going to run the 1955 year of the East Farewell News. This is a big year in town and even though it may seem like old news in more ways than one, this year is promising to be a big year in East Farewell.

So starting next week I am going to post the East Farewell News, 1955. Starting with the week of 1/13/1955 and moving on.  Be sure to visit each week to see the new and exciting developments in town and with all the people that inhabit this wonderful little Xanadu.

  Don’t forget to visit my website and listen to all my new tunes as well as watch all the videos from East Farewell.


  Enjoy, pass the word about my music and thanks.



No comments:

Post a Comment