Thursday, January 16, 2014

1/14/1954

EAST FAREWELL NEWS


Thursday, January 14, 1954   Vol. C447


LOCAL NEWS

1954 was not all that exciting in East Farewell, some notable things happened; the highway continued towards completion, the bypass stayed intact, the Iron Works continued to produce rails for the Mighty Keystone Railroad, town growth was slightly slower but it still was a Destination Station on the MKR. Alas, the Travelers did not win a third Championship, and the Regional High Cougars were only mediocre in the league standings. Mrs. Mallard still runs her boarding house with Natalie, Mr. Pitts is still missing, the Lost Oasis is still a favorite watering hole and Bernie and Sue are still working things out. Not a lot to report, I won’t waste your time.
 So, with the next post we will leap ahead to what happened the third week of January, 1955.  This was a fairly important year for East Farewell. I know, I know, this is going to throw off the time-space continuum but that is the way it goes. To keep the story in line with the musical story I have to make some adjustments.
 I hope you have been watching my videos on YouTube & ReverbNation. I have been releasing them every two weeks and will continue until they are all posted. You can always listen to all my music for free on my website.
Enjoy, pass the word and thanks




No comments:

Post a Comment